With your INTTRA login, you can make a Booking request on Marfret’s vessels directly on this plaform. If you are not on INTTRA or if your organisation isn’t in relation with Marfret on this platform, please contact your Marfret’s local agency.
Marfret, a shipping company operating liner services, carries some 100 000 teus by sea each year and supply a wide range of containers that suits your needs.
Proximity to our customers, whether industrials or shipping forwarders, responsiveness and knowledge of the local economy are Marfret’s core strengths as an international shipping company.
THE CLIENT: AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN THE TRANSPORT CHAIN
Marfret provides its clients with all the key elements to assist them in making decision :
- a totally integrated seafreight service offer: ships, agents, stevedoring companies that ensure on-time departures,
- comprehensive transport engineering to make administrative tasks less complex and greatly reduce cargo damage and loss,
- real-time coordination of operations using the M@rius data system developed by Marfret,
- individual booking monitoring to optimize allocation management.
CONTAINER LINER SHIPPING SERVICES
The container has many advantages when it comes to reducing overall transport costs including reducing berth time, ease of handling and its use of different modes of transport (road, rail, sea and river).
Important factors, the logistics of containerized goods and of the containers themselves allow Marfret to provide its clients with a reliable, adaptable and economic solution.
In addition to dry units, the company can supply a wide range of containers for all transport requirements:
- tank containers for shipping liquids or gases;
- reefer containers for perishable goods;
- open-top containers for break-bulk cargo or machinery;
- flat containers for out-of-gauge cargo.
In addition, Marfret offers ro-ro (roll-on roll-off) services for goods loaded on wheeled vehicles on the inter-island Ferrymar service in the West indies.