MARFRET INLAND SERVICES : A TRULY COMBINED OFFER FROM THE HARBOUR AREA TO THE LOGISTIC HUBS
Marfret Inland Services is a comprehensive logistics service for the cargo, with multimodal transport solutions and the use of a dedicated terminal connected to the international maritime’s best service.
Acting as logistics integrator, we create real added value to the supply chain by offering an innovative, competitive and customized service for direct savings.
For Marfret, multimodal has always been an integral part of its liner service strategy since it offers numerous advantages including:
- bringing the vessel closer to the goods,
- having economic and environmentally-friendly solutions; thus, being a perfect substitute for road transport in an already saturated network,
- bearing numerous and frequent calls at all the port terminals close to the logistics hubs,
- possessing qualified experienced staff able to manage the daily activity with efficiency and professionalism.
Thanks to the direct link and reliability between Port2000 and Rouen, we provide a smooth connection between Le Havre terminal and our Rouen hub: integrated, flexible and fast.
From there, all the regions become available: Paris, the East of France, the West of France and also Europe. With these logistics containers optimized between the imports, the empty return and exports; we achieve an immediate economic benefit.
ROUEN HUB LOGISTICS: A NETWORKING OF COMBINED TRANSPORT RIVER – ROAD – RAIL
The Rouen Hub aims to provide to the cargo, a service range of relocation logistics, enabling to achieve savings and optimize its logistics with an efficient tool all through temporary warehouses with relevant transports provided.
- A networking of combined transport: River – Road – Rail
- 120,000 sqm with security and safety according to the ISPS rules,
- 800 m linear quay with 2 x 250 m railway line,
- 3 gantries, 6 reachstackers & 12 tugs masters with trailers,
- Plugs for reefer,
- 5 logistic warehouses for the goods.
- 2 major national maintenance operators,
- A storage area quayside,
- Treatment of OOG cargo, heavy lift…
- Checking of reefer containers, pre-trip,
- Weighing on terminal containers,
- Cargo Community System,
- AP+ connection (S-one),
- IT interface (EDI).
- Many destinations available in accordance with different transport modes: Paris, Nancy, Strasbourg, Marseille Fos, Bordeaux.
- Near major roadways,
- Sky Priority on Terminal: quick pick up from terminal to facilitate deliveries.
With its inland service, Marfret supports and invests in innovative and economically reliable projects to meet environmental issues requirements.
Contact : Xavier Rose + 33 (0)2 32 81 83 60 email@example.com